See Budapest's most important sights during a full-day (8-hour) walking tour! Our professional tour guide will help you to discover the most important sights of the city and get a feel of its unique atmosphere!
- City Park and Heroes' Square
- Andrássy Avenue and Opera (from outside)
- Danube bank (Pest side)
- Liberty Square, Holocaust Monument
- St Stephen's Basilica
- Parliament (from outside)
- Break (souvenir and coffee)
- Buda Castle: palace, Fisherman's Bastion, Matthias Church, Old Town, palace courtyards
- Danube bank (Buda)
- Chain Bridge
- Margaret Island
Suggested start: 10:00, Heroes Square
(But time and other details will be agreed by email after payment)
The price is for 8 hours of guiding a group (regardless of the number of participants).
If you want to pay in euro, please select "bank transfer" in the payment options.
- We use public transport during the walk, you will need 4 tickets per person, which will cost you about 10 euro extra.
- The entrance fee to the Basilica is payable on the spot (8 euro/person).
Our guides are professional professionals with a licence and 10+ years of experience