Romantic walk and dinner in Budapest
If you're coming to Budapest with your loved one, it's worth visiting some of the most romantic and beautiful places in the city, in addition to a classic sightseeing tour. It's sure to be a memorable experience! Here are some ideas of places to visit that are not for classic tourists!
- Rose Hill, Tomb of the Turkish Pasha Gül baba
- Walking along the Danube and on the bridges
- Excursion to Szentendre
- Roman beach - walk and lemonade at sunset
- Walk on Margaret Island and picnic
- Thermal baths
- Elegant restaurants for a romantic dinner.
- Fun local restaurants, Hungarian cuisine.
A 4-hour sightseeing tour is enough to get an idea of the city's structure and the main things to see. Ask for a guide here: email@example.com
Photo: Vajdahunyad Café